Friday, June 26, 2009

Why Not!?

Chicken & Waffles!!! Jealous...? (yeah, those are mashed potatoes)
Some of the competition.  This photo was on the Skills USA Facebook.
I been published...? :)

Last night, Ben, Died, Laura, and me went downtown to hang out.  We've been hearing so much about this spot called Power & Light.  This was amazing!  It's a district much like Downtown Buckhead.  We ate at a steak house called Maker's Mark.  I've heard of them and didn't realize how good they were!  It's super ritzy.  I ordered Chicken & Waffles.  Wow!  It was like a $30 plate but it was the best fried chicken I've ever had!  The Georgia in us came out.  We were passing out plates around the table for everyone to taste.

After dinner we heard crazy ruckus outside.  So we left out the back and there it was!  An outdoor Arena!  Multiple stories of bars and restaurants!  It was absolutely amazing!  There was also a HUGE concert going on!  The guys name was Chuck Wicks or something.  He was on Dancing With the Stars.  His girlfriend is hottie Jullian Huff.  He was pretty good.  After that we went upstairs to the PBR bar.  That's where I'll stop my story... :|

Today I've got debriefing at 1.  They will be handing out prizes and awarding best of show.

After that, We will have the award ceremony.  That starts at 6 and it online as well.  http://www.skillsusa.org/events/nlscvideo.shtml

The Award Ceremony will be followed by our Georgia Banquet,

0 comments:

Post a Comment