Sunday, June 14, 2009

Day Two.


"...Not a Merritt...Not a Merritt... This is a Merritt Print!... CHALLENGE!..." This phrase will forever haunt my dreams! :) Today, we were able to handle prints! My first job was to haul prints ,which had already been critiqued, from room to room and then across the school to another room where they were to be sorted. THHEEEN we had to opportunity to load prints onto the spinning display & then read the title for critique, remove the print, and then sort once again. I've learned sooo much from today. I am already looking at my photos differently! I am honored to have had this oppurtunity. ANND A BONUS!!! The PPA granted all of the student volunteers complimentary memberships! How amazing is that!
p.s.
Amanda, Ally, Lauren, Gabriel, and Evelyn are great teammates!

2 comments:

Art Alley said...

thanks for the push to post! it was a little late but its up :) our team is the best and was the only thing that made laugh til i cried today... while trying to be silent b/c we were listening to the professional critique of PPA judges!!!

Amanda Gardner said...

who tooted??? I had a blast with you guys...We have got to arrange the next few days to go as well as today did

Post a Comment