Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Day 2: Tuesday


To we met for breakfast at 9am.  After breakfast, we took trip downtown to explore the convention center.  We got a see where we needed to be and everything!  On the bus ride of (10mins or so) I seen many places I would like to go shoot.  I don't really want to venture to far, but there is a ton of stuff within walking distance.  I may run down there this afternoon and snap a few.  On the agenda tonight is my orientation from 3-4 and then from 7-...idk,  we will have the opening ceremony.  Rumor has it (my blogging mom) says that the opening ceremony and closing ceremony will be cast live over the internet!  I'll try and get a link for you guys!  Oh, and it's hot here, like really hot.  We are right across the street from the Kansas City Chiefs Stadium and as well as another stadium.  I'm going to try and sneak onto the roof of my hotel tonight and snap some pics.  WHAT WHAT.

0 comments:

Post a Comment