Saturday, June 27, 2009

The Nikon D5000 in Review


Because I Totally have one... I've been doing research to see whether I want to keep or sell this camera.  It seems pretty cool.  I've always been opposed to Nikon.  Unfortunately, when you are given and $900 camera/lens set you will open you mind the the world of Nikon.

Bill was telling us that in the industry, if you know Canon and Nikon you will have a better shot the job compared to a single user.  So... the question is do I culture myself to expand my horizons?  I'll give it a week or so!

So far, I'm attracted to the ISO range of 100-6400.  I'm also happy this camera has video.  I'm not happy with 12mp and 4fps, as my 50D has 15mp and 7.5fps.

We'll see!

1 comments:

Amanda Gardner said...

Doooo it...Dooo itttttt. You know you want to learn nikon :)

Post a Comment