Sunday, July 12, 2009

Motivation!


Hearing my friends Amanda and Peggy talk about their recent run in with photojournalist, Spencer Platt has gotten me really excited about photojournalism next quarter. I haven't been hype on it. But recently I've been taking photos of random people and talking to people and I've gotten more comfortable. Also, there is an adrenaline rush. Almost like your not suppose to be taking this photo but if you don't get it quick you will miss what most of the world can't see. I've been doing a ton of research, and looking through National Geographic and learning to love it! I can't wait! I still love me some studio though!

1 comments:

Colors Of Life Photography said...

Awesome. Finch will make it a great learning experience for you. It is interesting because there is not much photochopping so you have to bring a decent image back that stands on it's own merit so that really pushes you as a photographer. There is no "I will just fix it later" if a pole is coming out of someone's head. Anytime you want to join the Panda and I, let us know.

Post a Comment