Friday, July 17, 2009

Flash.

Slow shutter speed added a really cool effect

I scored a super sweet Rembrandt as I walked by and snapped this photo!

I've decided that my next purchase will be a flash. I've been so scared to use them because I don't know how to use them. Tuesday, my friend Ally let me borrow one of hers. I've really learned to love it! I think I got some good stuff. I shot about 6GBs. Working with it really made me realize that amount of control you have over light! I began to see where my aperture needed to be in order to get the results I liked. I also got to see how much shutter speed can affect the outcome of the image. A flash completely changes the dynamic of a snap shot! It took everything to the next level. Both of the photos above were just walk-by snap shots. Also, at the request of Amanda I played with auto focus. I have learned to love it. You are right Amanda... :\

0 comments:

Post a Comment