Sunday, September 13, 2009

THE PORTFOLIO SHOW!!!




Last night was the 2009 Portfolio Show! It was absolutely amazing! I got to shoot the event, and in the process met some really amazing people! I got to know some of the current graduates better, and was able to meet some of the graduates from years before! I was so much fun, and I can't wait until ours... NEXT YEAR!




GRADUATES:


First, congratulations!!! You guys rocked it! Second, I'm editing all the photos I took now. I will have then in an album on my facebook with in the next day or too. If you're on facebook, search Damian AhChing and add me. If not, I'll be posting a link to the albums soon. Thanks, and congratulations again!

2 comments:

Colors Of Life Photography said...

Thanks Damian for helping make last night such a wonderful evening. You will certainly enjoy it when your turn comes. Again, thanks and good luck with being the uppperquarter now. You will be amazing.

Damian AhChing said...

Thank you Peggy! You guys did an amazing job! I loved all the photos hanging! Congratulations, and I will see you soon!

Post a Comment