Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Upper Quarter Sets-up for Portfolio Judging!








I got to school bright and early this morning to shoot the upper quarter setting up for their portfolio judging.  I have never been so excited and stressed for this many people before!  It was fun!  I shot, and Amanda flipped the whole thing.  We will soon be putting together a slide show.  Today got me so excited for the Portfolio Show!  Sept. 12th, 2009!!! Art Station at 6:30.  Feel free to come!  The more support, the better! 

Upper Quarter:  If you would like the photo of your table, and you with your table let me know!  I'll be happy to email it over to you!  Damianahching@aol.com

1 comments:

Colors Of Life Photography said...

Thanks Damian and Amanda for your being there today. What an exciting time for the upper quarter and it means alot to all of us to have you lower quarter guys there for us with your smiling faces today.

Post a Comment