Sunday, May 3, 2009

I'm a little jealous. I'm not gonna lie...


So, I've been doing research on the new Canon Dig Rebel T1i. For $900 you get way more camera than you pay for! This has liveview, a 3" display screen, 3 frames a second, 15.1 megapixels, and the most amazing part of all is HD 1080 video!!! Back in March I purchased the 50D and I'm currently extremely bitter with Canon. Not only does the new Rebel have, essentially, all the major features and same quality the 50D has, it has HD video! Which the 50D does not. The sensor size is the exact same! Megapixels are the exact same! Screen size...same! The only major difference is the 3 frames p/sec compared to the 50d's 6.5 f/p/s. Which I would gladly trade 3 f/p/s for HD video. I guess I paid several hundred more for the honor of walking around and be able to hold my head high knowing I don't shoot a rebel...


.................................................................................

Dear Canon,


WHY!?


Sincerely,

Damian

0 comments:

Post a Comment